Let us effectively represent your county or municipality.
At The Kania Law Firm, we have the skills and knowledge to efficiently represent your county or municipality with issues related to tax collections. Our attorneys have filed thousands of foreclosure actions in North Carolina and are fully versed in tax collection law. Additionally, our attorneys are experts in the area of title searching, which means no title is too complicated.
- Statewide Presence: We represent counties from Mecklenburg, Surry and Polk to New Hanover and Franklin.
- Expert Title Examinations: Our attorneys have certified in excess of 30,000 title opinions in North Carolina.
- No Budgeting: We require no retainer agreement and rarely bill the counties we work with. We collect our fees at the end of the process after the property has gone to sale.
- We Advance All Fees: Instead of asking our clients to come up with the hundreds or thousands of dollars in fees required to prosecute a single foreclosure action, we front all fees associated with the action and recuperate those fees once the property has gone to sale.
- Monthly Reporting: We offer each client a monthly report that details the status of each open file the client has referred to us. This report tells the client when the file was referred, what work has been conducted on the file in the past month, and what work will be conducted in the next month.
- No Minimum Referral Requirements: We are pleased to work with any county for tax collections, no matter how large or small.
Representative clients include:
- Alexander County
- Anson County
- Burke County
- Franklin County
- New Hanover County
- Polk County
- Surry County
- Mecklenburg County
- Rutherford County
- City of Wilmington
- Town of Tryon
For further information about tax collections and our services, contact us at The Kania Law Firm today.